So I was downloading the pictures from my camera and to my surprise I found some shots that I did not take! Robert didn't take them either so my only conclusion was that my camera was snatched by little fingers sometime between the hours of 8:52am and 9:04am on December 11, 2009 (according to the time stamp on the pictures). These are the pictures that were taken during this crime spree.
I have no idea who the culprit is but I think I have a couple of witnesses......
I have no idea who the culprit is but I think I have a couple of witnesses......
Witness #1 - He appeared in most of the shots taken.
Witness #2 - I am convinced this googly eyed fish must have seen something before it's eyes rolled back into it's head.
1 comment:
I didn't know the Bumbo could hold a child that size!
Post a Comment