Monday, June 15, 2009

I GRADUATED!!!!


Well with the excitement of having a baby I guess I forgot to tell everyone that I did indeed graduate as planned. I finished my student teaching on May 1st and finished my last class on May 6th. Little did I know just how busy I would be the following week. I went to ASU for the last time on May 12th to receive my certification to teach, on May 13th I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and on May 14th I graduated, although, sadly I was unable to attend as I was in the hospital. Luckily, we thought this might happen since my due date was May 14th so we borrowed a cap and gown from my brother-in-law and took some pregnant graduation pictures the Sunday before the busy week.

I am kind of glad that I didn't have to wear this TENT in the commencement! Plus I heard it was really hot that day and that wouldn't have been very fun on my due date!


And here is my wonderful husband who supported me throughout my time at ASU!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: