Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby's Room Preview


So here is a picture of my crib and bedding.  I was hoping to have my babies room done by the this time but school has proved to be a major time suck.  Hopefully I can finish it during spring break and then I can post the whole room.  Until then I hope you like what you see so far!  

As for updates:  I get to have my 3D ultrasound done next Friday so I will be able to post those pictures.  The baby is very active, especially when I am trying to fall asleep!  Robert just got a second part time job working as a speech therapy assistant in the Liberty District (that's in Buckeye).  He is way excited to finally have a job in his field of study and the pay is pretty good too!  It was a tremendous blessing for Robert to get this job since he recently received a pay cut at his current job due to the economic situation that our country is in.  We are so grateful for all the Lords blessing and this one came at just the right time!

5 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

I LOVE the crib and the bedding !! SO STINKING CUTE !!!! CONGRATS on Robert's job..I am sure he will love it :)

sarah said...

Looks cute, I can't wait to see the final product. When you are done can you come do my nursery, at the moment it is still an office. I just need to get Michael motivated to do some painting!

Sam said...

Love it!!

Moses Family said...

Cute!!! I love the colors! I can't wait for your shower!!! :)

PaulaJean and David said...

I love it. I really like the walls.