
If you think it doesn't look like much now you should of saw it about two months ago. The outside remains unchanged but the inside we sure did a number on. All of the flooring in the trailer....I mean our home had to be taken out and redone and to save a couple bucks we, and when I say we I mean Becky, had to take it all out ourselves. I didn't know that Becky had a back round in construction, though I should of figured, but she sure did know what to do and when it had to be done. I thought that taking the flooring out was a difficult task, little did I know about the pain, excuse me, the painting that was in store, which of course had to be done before the new flooring was in. The "flip that house" project took about a month, probably a little over, to finish. But the solitude that we receive is, in comparison, nothing when looking back at the effort we put in. It has really turned into our dream come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment